Coda Octopus innovates, designs, manufactures and sells real time 3D sonar technology and Diver Augmented Vision Display System for the Marine market.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Video Editor and Videographer to join our team in Edinburgh. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in video production role, editing both short and long form content.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create script for Video
- Shooting of videos for promotional, training and education purposes (including to enable customers to trouble-shoot issues with products)
- Edit videos for web, Coda Octopus Customer Based Technology Channels, YouTube and other social media platforms
- Creating Content
- Utilize Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom to edit photos
- Utilize Adobe After Effects to add special effects and motion graphics
- Have a background in basic storytelling
- Be organized, creative, energic, enthusiastic
- Team player essential
- Have experience working in the creation of digital media for product based company for promotion, education and training purposes.
- Video location may include working on the Company’s vessel at sea.
The remit also includes travelling. Candidate must enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
Key requirements include:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a Video Production related role
- Experience editing both short and long-form content
- A portfolio of videos they have created for previous projects including work and personal
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite [Premiere, LightRoom, PhotoShop, & After Effects]
- 3D modeling is a plus [element 3d, fusion, blender, lightwave, maya, etc]
- Background in basic storytelling
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and hard-working
This is a full-time, in-house position.
Salary will be competitive and dependent on experience.
For further information about the Company visit website at www.codaoctopus.com.
If you feel you have the necessary qualities and qualifications to join our team then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com explaining why this job is right for you. Closing Date for this position is June 30, 2023Video Editor and Videographer: Apply Now