/Specialists in the latest underwater technologies
You are here
/Echoscope® 3D sonar Workshop & demonstration, December 5, 2013 St Petersburg FL
Rapid detailed 3D imaging – Reduce Costs & Improve Safety
Real-time high resolution 3D images
- Save time and money with rapid surveys and no post processing
- 3D scene
- Instant identification
- “SEE what other sonars don’t show”
- Outputs compatible with Hypack, Qinsy, Leica Cyclone and more
Coda Octopus will hold a one day workshop in St. Petersburg, Fl. demonstrating Echoscope® 3D sonar technology on December 5th.
Applications such as:
- rapid inspection of harbor walls, vessel hulls, piers and bridges, and sea beds
- Subsea IRM- Decommissioning, etc.
- Salvage operations
- Underwater construction – Concrete Block Placement
- Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) surveys
- Port Security
- Harbor Clearance
Reservations are limited and go quickly. Please contact Mike Agor email@example.com or Greg Nipper firstname.lastname@example.org (863-937-8985) to reserve a spot. A more detailed schedule of events will be provided.
For a preview, please visit our website www.codaoctopus.com. If desired you can also make an appointment to meet with our President of Technology or sales team on your specific project needs.