Rent with Quality in Mind
We operate a full rental and leasing service of all our products including all our real time 3D sonars, motion sensors, geophysical software and hardware products and all accessories such as our intelligent Integrated Pan & Tilt (IPT) and Integrated Single-Axis Rotator (ISAR).
We can also support your project by supplying fully trained and experienced engineers who can train our customers on the products, assist with mobilization or operate the equipment for part or the duration of project.
Rental of our real-time 3D solutions delivers more than just equipment. As the inventors of this patented technology, we have unrivalled knowledge and experience, gained over years of supporting a huge range of projects, to ensure the best deployment methodology to support your project.
Our skilled and experienced operators can be hired to provide a full range of services, from planning and executing a survey using any of our real-time 3D sonars, to set-up and mobilization of equipment, operation of equipment through the duration of the project through to delivery of high-quality training to enable your team to operate our range of real-time 3D sonar systems independently.
We can also supply our GEO range of products as a rental solution. This includes the latest Survey Engine® Geophysical post-processing modules. PRO versions of our software can be provided as a soft lock, enabling fast and efficient remote download and operation at an attractive daily rate.
Our F185™ range of GNSS aided inertial navigation systems has been a standard product within the survey market for years, offering accurate and reliable RTK aided position and MOTION data. We have F185™ systems available for rental, including pre-calibrated housings, at cost-effective daily rates.
Our rental pool includes:
- The latest version of the Echoscope® with dual-frequency operation, ZOOM function and time-sync data stamping as standard or other sonars as you may require
- Time-sync PSU enabling integration of GPS Time and PPS for accurate time stamping of the Echoscope® data as standard
- Access to backup systems through the largest pool available of Echoscope® and associated equipment
- Latest CodaOctopus® Underwater Survey Explorer Professional (USE PRO) software with all modules enabled (Live, Replay, Models+, Exporting and Baseline Comparison). Additional CodaOctopus® Vantage dongle will be supplied for greater flexibility in multi-application scenarios
- 24/7/365 technical support from our dedicated and experienced Support Team to deal with any technical issues and keep your project on track
- A complimentary 30-day USE license to process your data for customer delivery
- Up to two days post-project support to assist in cleaning up data and preparing videos of the project
- With sufficient notice, we can implement software features that may optimize your project