/Specialists in the latest underwater technologies
You are here
Additional Software Modules and Application Software solutions to maximise the potential of the unique Echoscope sonar
By choosing either optional Modules or Application Software a host of new and exciting benefits can be realised when working with the unique real-time Echoscope® 3D sonar data.
Optional Software Modules can be added to Underwater Survey Explorer (Professional or Advanced editions) either at the time of order or at a later date. These optional modules are designed to optimise the capabilities of the data captured from the Echoscope real-time 3D sonar. These modules have on-line and post-survey tools to deliver more productivity to your subsea work.
The Optional Software Modules are:
- Live Mode: Live Mode is an optional software module that enables users to view and record real time Echoscope 3D sonar data.
- Replay Mode: For operators wishing to run their USE edition in off-line or post-processing mode only.
- Models+: The optional Models+ software module provides the user with the ability to import user-created computer models.
- Exporting: Exporting is an optional software module that delivers an improved range of export options from the standard USE Digital Terrain Model (DTM) output capabilities.
- Baseline Comparison: The optional Baseline Comparison software module automatically compares on-line or recorded data from a survey area with previously recorded data of the same survey area in order to make immediate comparisons and to identify underwater features that have either been added or removed from the area of interest.
- AUV Real-Time Module (ARTM): This module is designed to enable output of real-time data from the Echoscope® sonar head during AUV survey operations or similar.
Application Software has been designed through close collaboration with our clients to perform specific tasks when using CodaOctopus real-time 3D Echoscope sonar and are the following:
- UIS (Underwater Inspection System): Specifically designed for use with the UIS integrated security and inspection solution this Application Software package combines data from multiple sensors into a single mission control software solution.
- Survey Monitor: An Application Software package to enable multiple users running Survey Monitor to view and interact with online Echoscope sonar data.
The CodaOctopus range of optional Modules and Application Software deliver enhanced capabilities for a variety of subsea tasks with the aim of increasing productivity and improving safety.