/Specialists in the latest underwater technologies
You are here
/System Software Developer
Competitive salary + benefits
Coda Octopus designs, manufactures, sells and support, systems and software for the marine- survey, construction, defence and maritime security industries.
We are moving to our 4th Generation of Software Products and we have an opening for a System Software Developer for our Orlando, FL office.
A degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Electrical Engineering, or other Engineering discipline is preferred. You must have extensive experience programming in C#, .NET, LINQ, and ideally Rx. You must have 3 or more years of experience in commercial software development.
You will possess excellent interpersonal skills and must have the ability to work well within a team.
You will have problem solving and creativity skills, honesty and integrity, an eagerness to learn and a high level of personal motivation, drive and energy. Previous experience of working within an agile software development team would be beneficial, although not essential.
Additional experience in the following areas would be an advantage: 3D graphics including matrices/geometry/DirectX, Kalman filters, image/signal processing, GIS, database development, real-time systems, and marine equipment.
Duties will include:
- · Assist in defining product software requirements
- · Assist in defining software technical specifications
- · Develop software code that meets company coding standards
- · Define software test procedures
- · Perform debug and test cycles following established quality procedures
- · Interact with Test and Support teams as necessary
- · Assist in defining hardware/software requirements for development, testing, validation, and production environments.
- · Development team player able to communicate effectively
- · Assist in preparation of documentation: manuals, knowledge base articles, training material.
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and full benefits package will be offered.
If you feel you have the necessary qualities and qualifications to join our team then please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why this role is right for you.