/Specialists in the latest underwater technologies
You are here
Coda Octopus designs, manufactures, sells and supports electronic systems and software for the survey, construction and security industries.
As a Production Technician in a small team, you will be Assembling, Testing, and doing Maintenance and Repair work for the Company’s products in the Edinburgh Production Centre, you will be working as part of a team to produce and refine pre-production versions of new complex electronic products for the Company.
- Electronic and mechanical assembly of products including PCBs and wiring
- Testing of sub-assemblies and finished goods
- Conducting quality control in accordance with the Company’s procedures
- Assisting engineers in the design process
- Creating documentation
- Handling goods in and out
- Preparation of goods for shipping
Skills and Interests
The ideal candidate has electronics or mechanical engineering background and have some formal higher education – HNC or Degree level qualification. You will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
We will expect you to display the following personal qualities:
- Good organization skills
- Self- Starter and highly motivated
- Fast Learner
- Detail oriented
- Sound judgment
- Team working ability
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Driver’s license
Interested candidates should submit application (which should include an up to date and accurate CV with cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25 May 2018.