/Specialists in the latest underwater technologies
You are here
/Powerful New Package for Seismic Interpretation
Previewed for the first time at Oceanology International in March, Seismic+ is the first element of the all-new Coda Survey Engine range. Incorporating the latest database technology, Coda Survey Engine is based on Microsoft SQL Server 2008. With exceptionally fast access to all survey information, even from colossal datasets, the time-saving advantages on all types of geophysical processing are outstanding. Our market-leading Coda GeoSurvey software has been at the heart of worldwide geophysical survey operations for many years and the new interpretation package capitalises on its enviable reputation. As well as all the vital tools of our original software, Seismic+ boasts many essential new features, making it indispensable to geophysical professionals.
Wide range of powerful new features
Seismic+ offers a host of new features, including:
- GIS overview window. Shows the track of every line in the database, overlaid onto charts or other relevant survey imagery such as sidescan mosaics, multibeam bathymetry or magnetometer contours
- Transparency layers to allow direct comparison of adjacent parallel survey lines
- Display of cross-line intersections to further assist with comparison and QC
- Enhanced processing functionality in the frequency domain including histograms and a full range of filters, including time varying filters
- Interpretation assistance with multiple identification and cross-line comparison
- Generation of Fledermaus objects from either raw or processed data at the click of a button
- Support for the widest range of file formats, including Coda, JSF, XTF, SES and various SEG-Y variants
- Fully compatible with existing software and acquisition systems from CodaOctopus, such as the Coda DA2000 and the Octopus 760 and also with products from all leading manufacturers
- Multi-level undo manager allowing interactive steps back through performed actions - invaluable when interpreting data
- Very powerful and flexible reporting tool. User defined contents for export to CSV, XML, HTML, Excel (.xls) or direct to printer
- Powerful tools for searching and filtering reports
On-line demonstration and Seismic+ tutorial
A demonstration version of the new software can be downloaded from our CodaOctopus team support site along with a video tutorial (password required). For access to these downloads, please contact Karine Buckwell: tel +44 (0)131 561 1504 or click here to send an e-mail.
CodaOctopus customers already using a GeoKit Seismic dongle can easily upgrade to the new package and discounts are available for members of CodaOctopus team who purchase Seismic+.
Service and Support with CodaOctopus team
One year's free membership of CodaOctopus team is included with each new purchase. In addition to our round-the-clock technical support, this gives access to complimentary software updates as they become available. To contact the sales team for more information, click here or telephone +44 (0)131 561 1380